Thursday, October 21

Creepy Deja Vu:

Went to the Rock In Prevention (RIP) today, had a freaking blast!! All the people we worked with were awesome....I didn't even know have of the freshmen there. SEARS WAS THERE!!! HAHAH JORDAN AND THOMAS YOU MISSED OUT!!! Oh well...we thought of you, lighting small childrens heads on fire....*ahem*. We gave 3 assemblies today, 1st one very tense....2nd one meh not that great..3rd one very loud. Brittany, Nisha, Brenda, and I took our time waltzing over to VSW to have lunch..we had an hour freaking lunch very nice. Got some weird looks as we were walking in through the gym doors and the p.e. classes were looking at us kinda funny..yea that was cool. The creepy Deja Vu was that this whole thing was at Jordan Creek and I came from Westridge and as you know, they stole our floor plans. It was weird as I was walking through the halls, expecting to see my teachers coming around the corner...but yea and looking out of the windows and expecting to see E.P. True and instead there's a freaking tree..I mean I was only gone for 3 years and already theres a 20 foot tree where a major road used to be...yea bizare..."Quick Amanda's gone lets tear up the road and plant a tree!" After the assemblies were all done, we took our leisure time walking over to VSW yea and dancing and singing while walking. I know have really happy songs stuck in my head...maybe that is contributing to my mood. *waltz off to sing happy songs*

No comments: