Friday, October 22

Meh the weekend is here Meh....

1) I have never been more humilated in Latin..my self and Pigmalius made, wow words can not describe it. Why: Because How: With Swords. As only Chef Brian would say "Oh great merciful crap-s***!"

2) Yea...people were in my house today, COME ON IN! HELP YOUR SELF TO MY STUFF! Yes people were in my house today, but luckly my dad came home at like the right time and he could hear scuffling in my house as my back door was being unlocked..nothing of value so far that we have noticed is missing, my dad's t.v. was moved a bit and my back door was locked, but my dad's digital tape recorder has gone missing and we don't know if they took it or if it's just in the land of all the other missing things like my long lost pair of socks, and my dad's car keys...yea.

No comments: