Wednesday, October 13

I can't think of anything interesting to write so I'm just gonna talk about the weather. It's cold and drizzly and dreary, and it's cloudy and wet and it sucks...... oh yea! Today was culture day and it was pretty good overall. Jordan ruined the hopes and dreams of all small children everywhere. I WAS IN TOUCH WITH MY GERMAN HERITAGE!! Oh yea my outfit was the foshnizzle (?) although I was humilated in practically every class cause I had to get up in front of the class and twirl around (yea that was so much fun!) and my gcs teacher is a German Major and made me get up in front of the class and he taught me and the class how to do a German dance (that was the most humilating of all) and my science teacher saud I looked like some one from the Ricola commercial. But I did get a lot of compliments on the outfit though.

No comments: