Sunday, October 17

Homecoming!!!! Okay so as you all know, Saturday was homecoming dance woo hoo!!! Went to Brittany's house to get all "prettied up"...and I must say all four of us looked really good....Mrs. Johnson is very awesome at doing our hair and make up..then it was off to Mary's house for a very miserable 1/2 hour of standing there like little girly type humanoids while all the parental units snapped there cameras and ooo and awwwed! Dinner was very excellent..lots of girl talk~girly moment~then is was off to Val Air. Stood outside for 20 minutes trying to get in, all the upperclass men looked really good. Got swept into the chaos of the dancing train and got my toes stepped on...so then I find Alexa and Lauren and someother random people. So it's really warm in there and the slow dances are not fun...so screw the dance LETS GO BOWLING! So a group of nine of us go over to val lanes.....yea IT WAS FREEZING! But meh I've faced worse.....Yea had a great time at the bowling alley..looked rather funny in our homecoming dresses and black lights and the bowling balls and shoes, but it's all in good spirit of good "clean" fun. Well sadly I lost (no suprise there)..yea that was soo much fun with the execption of my dress ending up smelling like smoke and the "interesting" people you meet late at the bowling alley..then 11 rolled around so we had to run back to the dance...FREEZING STILL....total chaos broke out when trying to find your ride almost got run over numerous times...well then I had to turn back into regular old Pichler...then it was the sleep over..I believe the post on my other blog can explain what happened.

No comments: