Monday, January 24

I'm Baaaaaack!!

Yea okay so I'm back from Chicago (not like any of you knew I was gone or really cared) but had a crap time there. I was so sick I almost got sent to the hospital. But on a better note got to see my older sister for the first time in a while. It was weird, all 3 sisters were at the same place at the same time for the first time ever. Gave me chills. Any ways,IHSSA competition was great, got to see a lot of great acts and about 80% of our groups are moving to State in 2 weeks. Sadly Britt didn't make it or Joanna or Kyle. Britt replacements will be the SSSS team (Short Sexy Stupid Sluts) and Kyle and Joanna's improv skit got a little bit too orgasmic. Lots of good skits from all of the schools. Specialy the improv skit. Hopefully our mime skit will go better, and I won't fall at State. Anyways Dad picked up a digital camera so I made a link just for them now cause I'm sick of them on this site. www.evilpichlerpics.blogspot.com

War Strategy:
1) Send in a bunch of burly tough guys who've never met before to kick a$$
2) Every 28 days send in a bunch of women to finsh what the men started
3) Send in a bunch of queers (please no offense) to clean up the mess

No comments: