Friday, January 7

A Very Eventful Day..err More Like Evening

Yea okay so school was pretty much pointless..just a nother random point of time wasted at school. Last day of Latin class tho, so I'm pretty happy about that. I got yelled at a lot today by teachers, I wasn't doing anything. Grr oh well! Anyways, decided to go to the library after school with Lauren, Amanda, Jennifer, and Eric. Eric was pissing me off, not thats a really hard thing to do, and so I stole his hat. The other 3 girls and I were running fown the sidewalk, well more like slipping, and we kept falling. So finally I said if Eric wanted his hat back, he would have to walk across the edge of the lake. He'd done it before when it was even warmer than this. So he walked across to the middle of the edge of the lake, and I tossed his snow filled hat onto the lake. He walked over to it and said he heard something crack, he picked it up and then took a step and his foot slightly dissapered. He took a few more steps and went knee deep into the freezing water. As he tried to get up he slipped again and went waist deep into the water. The other 3 girls and I were paralyzed with laughter, we didn't even try to help him we were laughing so hard. He finally got back out of the water. By that time Nick Mana had showed up and started yelling at us on how we were so stupid and telling us all these scientific mumbo jumbo while he pummeled me with his hat (I was still laughing). Poor Eric was frozen from head to toe, just dripping wet when we walked into the library. We calmed down and a round of coco all around. The rest of the evening wasn't so lively but things still spriraled out of control!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. vintage wedding gowns Battery Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Lace Wedding Dresses