Thursday, January 6

~!*UPDATE*!~

UPDATE!!!
For all you out there who can't get into you parent's email account here's some news
(good or bad you decide)
The Math final has been moved from tomorrow (Friday) to next Thursday the 13th
at 7:45-9:30 am
That also means that elective Per. 2 has been moved to the same time slot as elective Per. 8
(Jan. 11 12:39- 2:09)
So if you have electives both 2nd and 8th hour you'll have to choose one and reschedule the other with the teacher for a later time.

So if you're a lazy slacker like me, you get a few more days to study the material...but that also mean for those of us who lucked out on not having any finals that Thursday, we now have to drag our butts to school to take the Math final...life sucks doesn't it?

3 comments:

Pichler said...

I third it!

Yes said...

I do concur with the parties that agree with the first party about the crapiness of said finals, but I concur for a different reason with the first parties actual statement, or so I believe. Since all my evidence is circumstancial, I could be agreeing with the first party for the same reason as the second and third parties but I could also be agreeing with the first party for reasons that disagree with the second and third parties, but since all reasons are unbeknownst to me besides my own reasons, I do not know is I am agreeing, disagreeing, or agreeing to disagree with an agreale and I'm not sure how to spell agreale, for I'm not that smart and/or not that pompus.

Pichler said...

STOP!!! MY BRAIN HURTS!!