Wednesday, June 2

1. Ever been so drunk you blacked out? I wish
>
> 2. Ever been missing? only from my self
>
>
> 3.Been hurt emotionally: yes
>
> 4. Kept a secret from everyone: every one knows my secrets but don’t know details
>
> 5. Had an imaginary friend when you were young: yes I did but my parents sent him to jail for sexual harassment . That would explain a few things
>
> 6. Wanted to hook up with a friend: yes but sadly it will never happen
>
> 7. Had a crush on a teacher: I WAS YOUNG
>
> 8. Ever thought an animated character was hot: yes he was in the desert
>
>
> 9. Had a New Kids On the Block tape: no

>
> 10. What was the last new movie you saw: THE DAY AFTER 2MARROW
>
>
> 11. Wearing: wouldn’t you love to know
>
> 12. Hair Is: on my head

> 13. Eating: nothing
>
> 14. Drinking: im 14
>
> 15. Thinking about: that spot on the wall
>
> 16. Talking to: my computer
> 17. Cried: yes

> 2. Worn a skirt: sadly i have
>
> 3. Met Someone New: No but tell me if you meet this Mr. Someone New
>
> 4. Cleaned a Room: hahahah I laugh I have 5 feet of clothes on my floor
>
> 5. Done laundry: but used way too much detergent. I flooded the floor
>
> 6. Drove a Car: a toy car
>
> DO YOU BELIEVE IN-----------
>> 1.Yourself: yes
>
> 2. Your friends: yeah
>
> 3. Santa Claus: no
>
> 4. Tooth Fairy: no
>
> 5. Destiny & Fate: yes
>
> 6. Angels: no
>
> 7. Ghosts: yes
>
> 8. UFO's: no
>
> RIGHT NOW-----
>
> 1. Who have you known the longest of your friends? Lauren Sarg.
>
> 2. Who's the loudest of your friends? ME
>
> 3. Who do you go to for advice: Brittany Johnson
> 4. Who do you cry to: my cat
>
> 5. Worst feeling: being sad
>
>
> 6. Who will respond to this the fastest? no one cause I am not sending this no anyone
>
> 7. Who did you send this to that will not reply? see above

> 8. Who sent this to you: Brianna H.
>
> 9. Whats your nickname? Pichler
>
>
> 1. What time did you go to bed last night? 11:28
>
> 2. Paper or plastic I prefer latex
>
> 3. What was the last book/magazine you read?: ummmmm
> 4. A TV show you can't stand to watch? anything on the dinsney channel
>
> 5. What did you eat for lunch today? cereal
> 6. Do you like to be surprised? Yes!
>
> 7. What color is your toothbrush? which one
>
> 8. What brand of deodorant do you wear? B and O
>
> 9. What is your favorite store? Hot Topic or Best Buy
>
>
> 10. Winter, spring, summer, or fall? I prefer Wispsumall

> 11. Favorite dessert? 3.14
>
> Which one would you prefer:
>
> 13. Favorite candy? Crunch or Hershey
>
> 14. Regular or decaf? regular
>
> 15. What characteristics do you admire? humor

16. Favorite holiday? my unbirthday

17. Favorite Time of day? night


18. Fruit or fruit smoothie? fruit smoothie
>
> 19. How many rings are you wearing? I AM LORD OF NO RINGS
>
> 20. What was the last card you gave someone? a BIRTHDAY
>
> 21. What radio station is on where you are right now? not on I don’t listen to the radio


22. Onion rings or french fries: french fries


>
> 23. Do you play cards or board games? both

24. Nails: nah I prefer fire or explisves
>
> 25. Do you like nuts on your sundaes? no I like nuts on my milk filled hot dogs

1 comment:

moggaless said...

That was well and educatively (if there is anything Like this..) answered.