Wednesday, June 30

HAHAHAH THIS WAS A GREAT DAY TO GO TO THE MALL!!! OK, me and Alli and Britt were at the mall. What we do for fun is to go into Von Maurs and pick out random outfits for each other...it was my turn and I was changing into an outfit and Alli had gone out to the chash register to get something. Well just as I had gotten the outfit on, Britt called "Pichler guess who's hear!" so I said "Ohh is it Alli?" "No, Pichler, guess again!!!" so I was thinking of who it could possibly be, when all of the sudden I heard a voice that said "Well come on, guess." It took me a millisecond to realize who it was. I yelled "Oh my god" and ran out of the dressing room and Britt was standing right mext to Mrs. Woodburn. I was so incredibly happy and Britt was laughing. Apparently Alli had saw her at the register, and said "Mrs. Woodburn guess who's back in the dressing room, Amanda and Brittany." So she came back and we chatted for about a minute... Today was one of those days that you feel like you just won a million dollars or something!!

2 comments:

Yes said...

Your lucky. I have to work today. I've been "complaining" about it on my blog and over AIM, but hey, that's me. And now, I wait for e-mail/comments.

Anonymous said...

Pichler, yes well I am very sorry about how your job is going