Saturday, June 5

Ok so yesterday while me, Alexa, and Mazie were at the pool around 10:00ish we saw this man. And he was standing outside of the pool fence and he had a camara. Now I have this giant 5 foot blow up pesi can and he wanted to take a picture of that. Well we set the pesi can where he could get a clear picture of it and we hid behind someother pool toys and we thought "ok he'll take a picture and that will be it. Well he didn't take a picture of it and he kept moving around to get a picture of us or something. He asked if he could come in, he stated he worked here and he forgot his key. Well we politly asked him if he would leave cause he was making us feel uncomfortable. So he went back to his house to get his key and we fled the scene and ran back to my house. By then Mary, Courtney, Alli and Brittany had shown up to go swimming and I told them to wait inside my house while I went out to go back to the pool armed with my cell phone and a small pocket knife. Mazie followed along and stayed behind me. (Now mind you we still had our swim suits on and I didn't have a towel with e at that moment so two girls walking around with a knife in swimsuits would probably draw some attention) we see the man at his house and we decide to call the police, Mazie dialed and I gave all the information. With in about 30 sec or so the rest of my group showed up and were scared stiff. About a minute later 3 police vehicles showed up and went to go get the man and the camera while another officer stayed behind to get info from me and Alexa and Mazie. This all went on for about 10 min or so then we finally went back to the pool. I am still really scared aboutthis and not to popular with some of the neighbors, (but hey I really don't like any of the neighbors around here anyway so there. So thats what I did over my summer vacation!!!!

No comments: