Saturday, June 19

You've all probably been to some kind of online dating service haven't you? Yahoo, Aol, Home, lovestruck.com, etc...but few of you have been to EHarmony.com. This website matched yo on 29 different dimensons...we've all seen the comercial. Well because I was really bored and had a lot of spare time..I thought I'd give a whril.(I didn't put in any real info just some fake stuff... It said when I signed in that for others to veiw you online.. you must complete all 100% of it (there was this tool bar that fills up as you get closer to the end)... They really do match you on 29 demensions it took me a half and hour just to get through 30% of it. But then I stopped, cause it would be really mean to give some man (or women some of you perverts are thinking) flas hopes..so of course I never finished it cause it way too long. Well yea so it works cause they really do match you on 29 dimensions.

No comments: