Saturday, June 26

Another Indiana Story...

JohnnyDepp669: funny indiana story ..not long though
tomamama29: oh no
tomamama29: another funny indiana story
JohnnyDepp669: hehehe let me tell it
JohnnyDepp669: my aunt, me, and my cousin were at the mall getting some dinner.. and my cousin needed to go to some sports store to get these one things and my cousin asked my aunt if she licked dicks....and my aunt said prouldy" yes i like dicks there very good" all of the sudden the people around her go really quite and just sorta stared it was funny...almost stopped breating
tomamama29: hehe
tomamama29: you realize you typed in "licked" instead of "liked" once?
JohnnyDepp669: oh god did i
tomamama29: yes!
JohnnyDepp669: geesh
tomamama29: and now I have to explain to my sister why I'm laughing
JohnnyDepp669: hahaha
tomamama29: "we asked her if she licked dicks"
JohnnyDepp669: i laugh at me and my bad typing skills
JohnnyDepp669: well tell your sister i am sorry for the interuption
tomamama29: don't be
tomamama29: now she's gone around the corner
tomamama29: hopefully not peeing

*see previous post*
*down*
I get scared easily. Today I went in early to Tech Ed to develope my negatives with Alli Baird and I was looking for Mr. Tow. I heard him messing around in the dark room, I knew he was there (but I guess I just didn't fully comprehend that). So just as I am peeing around the corner, he walks into the doorway. I scream, except it was more like a yelp with a little bit of a hiccup in it. Any ways, every one laughed and I was just embaressed.

No comments: