Wednesday, June 9

Ok here's the scoop.....this is the last time I will most likely post before I get back from my MONTH LONG BY MY SELF TRIP OUT EAST!!!! If I do get internet connection I'll stop by and post, but don't count on it (not that you would cause you all probably have more interesting things to do with your pathetic little lives) In the next month I will be anywhere from Indiana (more stories) Michigan, Washington D.C. or even Iowa (camping). If you truly get bored you can call me on my cell 515-669-7404 or you can just do something on this list of things to do....

1. Sleep or eat
2. Paint a wall and watch it dry
3. Watch VH1
4. Go to Wallmart *enough said
5. Call somebody at 2:00am
6. Watch MYTHBUSTERS
7. Run up and down the stairs untill some one calls you
8. Wrap yourself in duct tape
9. Color by number
10. Laugh so hard you can't breathe and then yawn and make strange noises and call to the world
11. All of the above

A few goals I have for my friends while I am away...

Jordan: Wake up and fix yourself some eggs
Alli: Find something to do while me and Brittany are gone
Brittany: Have a crap load of fun in New York at Carnegie Hall
Thomas: Find the meaning of " I went into the sun" (no offense)
Mary: Stay dry
Joanna: RELAX
Andy: Find a new movie to watch besides Harry Potter

1 comment:

Biz said...

HAVe FUN!!!! bring back some stories for your blog, i need some laughs cause my life is pointless and boring!