Thursday, June 3

like2messwithppl: its grandma again
tomamama29: oh, grandma
like2messwithppl: i missed you a lot
tomamama29: on parole again?
like2messwithppl: yes sadly
like2messwithppl: i miss the prison food
tomamama29: oh yes, Wednesday Taco Night
like2messwithppl: its was grey and sloopy and droopy and gulmy mmmmmm
like2messwithppl: yes except wednesday taco nite
tomamama29: that was after dinner, grandma
like2messwithppl: oh yes i have a very bad memory
tomamama29: the grey and sloppy stuff was in the toilet
like2messwithppl: oh I wasnt suppost to eat that?
tomamama29: no, grandma!
tomamama29: human feces is not for consumption!
like2messwithppl: but they smelled so good charles
tomamama29: I am not Charles!
like2messwithppl: bobby?
tomamama29: sure, why not!
like2messwithppl: ok thats what i thought simon
like2messwithppl: so how is life on the farm with nancy
tomamama29: Nancy is well
tomamama29: she's getting rather large
tomamama29: ...do you know that Nancy is my goldfish, Grandma?
like2messwithppl: oh I could of sworn that was suzy
like2messwithppl: maybe it's time I stop sniffing the stuff that my cell mate told me to sniff
like2messwithppl: I am very sorry about not making Georges birthday last august I hope ou canforgive me
tomamama29: but I thought I was George!
like2messwithppl: No your Sara
like2messwithppl: Well what had happened while I was sent to jail for murdering you mom

No comments: